Xtreme Acoustics, a sub brand of Kadence, has recently released a 4 channel audio mixer XAMXB4 which is right now the hottest best seller on Amazon and Flipkart, constantly getting out of stock due to high demand. This mixer comes with an attractive set of features [explained in sections below] in a regular form factor. The target audience, as confirmed by Xtreme Acoustics team, are the Live Audio/Video Streamers, Karaoke Singers, Home Studio Enthusiasts, Live Music Performers. The biggest USP this product features happens to be a dedicated Smart Phone Support, which allows users to directly use Condenser Microphone inputs into Smartphones for a hugely improved audio quality.
Xtreme Acoustics Mixer XAMXB4 Features
- 4 channel mixer, ideal for karaoke
- +48 V Phantom power on Channel 1
- Two 1/4’’ (L/R) main outputs, Two XLR/ TRS or 1/4’’ combo MIC/ LINE input jacks, 2 TRS and 2 RCA stereo input jacks.
- Engaged with input gain, 2-band EQ (HIGH/LOW) and volume adjustment, delay and repeat control knobs.
- 3.5mm microphone interface
- Live broadcast function on smartphones through 3.5 mm live out
- Bluetooth function/MP3 player/ PEN DRIVE for background music
- High definition 3.5mm headphone output port
- PC/ laptop audio recording
- Built in phantom power/ 48v with frequency range 20Hz to 20KHz for recording on condenser microphones with XLR connection and also a 3.5 mm 5v microphone interface provided as well.
- Dedicated Delay (echo repeat interval) and Repeat (echo repetition frequency) effects provided for each channel.
How to Play Background Music
- Click on the MODE/BT so that bLUE is reflecting on to the display.
- To give background music, you can connect your phone to the mixer by enabling the bluetooth on your phone. Select ‘MIX MP3-BT’ and press the ST/USB button present on the 3/4 Channel of the mixer.
- The song setting can be done by forward/ rewind button or can even be paused.
- You can control the volume settings by rotating the knobs on Channel 3/4.
- You can also give BGM through the USB/ Pen drive port as given on the front portion of the mixer.